We believe in spreading this philosophy to every nook and corner of the nation and create healthy and beautiful place to live in. We are a dependable Medicinal Plant Manufacturer in Indore. These plants are grown naturally, using safe and chemical-free fertilizers, growth enhancers. So, the variety of herbal medicinal plant supplied by us has better properties. These are used to make different types of herbal medicines. During their growth in our farm in Indore (Madhya Pradesh), we take suitable care to ascertain the sustenance of active ingredients and constituents.
To deliver excellent results via our finest quality variety of herbal medicinal plants, ornamental plants and others, we have employed an experienced and dedicated team. It comprises agriculturist, environmentalist and horticulturist, who are supported with other skilled labor. As a team, all of them work towards growing and supplying the best miscellany of plants for clients based in Madhya Pradesh and adjoining areas.
We are the most acclaimed and trusted manufacturers & exporters of Floriculture Plants, Fruit Plants, Medicinal Plant, Herbal Medicinal Plant, Medicine Plant, Ornamental Plant, Flower Plant and Seasonal Plants. Likewise, we are also engaged in rendering Garden Design & Garden Maintenance and Garden Landscaping Services, as a distinguished service provider. For providing the aforementioned services, we have hired Private Consultants and Licensed Landscape Contractors.
Our rich technical expertise and vast knowledge in this field has enabled us in establishing a reliable entity in the domain of Horticulture. We follow International Standards of Farming during the cultivation of the plants. Consequently, our skills and experience has taken us to pinnacle height of success.
Tips For Plant Care By Vinayak Nursery
- Depending on the availability of space and light, the plant should be selected
- Keep an eye on the sign of infection to plants caused for pests. Hence, appropriate insecticide or fungicide should be used on the earliest stage of infection.
- Plant pruning is also important to maintain its shape and get rid of unwanted damaged parts
- Remember, although indoor plants do not require direct sunlight, but it needs bright natural light
- The plant fertilization is very important for healthy growth, especially in case of Roses and Hibiscus
- Water the plant twice a day in hot and dry seasons
"We invite inquiries only from Madhya Pradesh and its near by areas."